Wedding Announcement



We have finally set a date! May 2010.

(I'm not going to put the exact date, I don't want to be a victim of a Facebook Flashmob!)

If everything goes according to plan we will be getting married in Northampton at the Marriott Hotel.

Last Sunday we went on a roadtrip with the folks to view the place, and our heart is set on it. As the pictures show it has quite an impressive ceiling shape. The windows look out onto fields and lakes which hopefully weather permitting with be a sweet backdrop for any wedding photos.

When I told Penfold (dad) about the venue, his first and only concern was to the presence of samosas and bhajis on the evening buffet. I can confirm that there will be both!

There is a pool at the hotel, so I imagine that somebody may end up in there by the end of the day!

On a more serious note I am currently taking bids for my right kidney: '86 model, low milage, dakota blue, with 19" rims.

1 comments:

Dave Atkins said...

Dude,

Nice to see someone else blogging. I reckon with your wedding plans in motion it's a cool time to start. Kim should start a celebrity stalker blog.

Wedding venue picture looks great, was 'impressive ceiling shape' on your list of must-haves?

Jen's brother used to call her Penfold. No idea why, but worth remembering for future teasing opportunities.